I have been judged in my time.
Oh, how I have been judged.
However, no judgment made upon me has ever found that I should be subject to bad daytime televison.
Without regular employment, I find myself watching TNT's daytime schedule while I hatch my evil plans. I rarely rise from the crypt before 9, meaning that I miss the early morning episode of Angel. I cannot abide Charmed, although I do find that the Alyssa Milano and the Rose McGowan. . . move my undead bones. I am fond of ER and I can tolerate NYPD Blue. I cannot, however, bring myself to watch Judging Amy.
Why must the powers-that-be ruin a fine and appropriate slate of programming with two hours of tripe? I do not know. I am forced to rouse myself and change the channel, as I cannot abide even the sight of this show. I most often turn to Spike, where I watch Deep Space Nine.
Friday, May 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment